This might be the end.


For the first time in almost 3 years, I feel it. It's visible and touchable and I can actually hold it in my hand. The truth or fact or whatever you may call it, I don't know, but it seems my heart does, that: we can never go back again, this is the end of the road and now we have to say goodbye for good. I will never see you again. I will never hear from you again. I will never smile to you again, you will never smile to me again. We will be strangers and that is it. Every story ends like this. Someone says goodbye and the sun sets and darkness is all I can see. I can never find you. Stars are gone. The moon is covered. Where do I have to go to meet you one more time? 

My heart is saying something but I can't hear what it is. I think it's crying and breaking and whatever a sad heart must do. Ripening process.

Comments